Unlike products that only encode the sources and decode them at runtime, selling only an illusion of protection. Obfusc PHP provides full control over the obfuscation process with a powerful user interface. You can decide case by case if an identifier should be or not obfuscated.
The default settings and decisions provide around 90% rate of obfuscation without human intervention for a normal project. You can make manual decisions and rise this rate in cases where obfusc is not 100% sure that understands all code intentions. If you want to preserve names as a part of an API for customers you can easily do this too.
From interface you can choose what files are not to be obfuscated and all identifiers used in those files will not be scrambled in the rest of the project. You can have more styles for obfuscated identifiers and you can choose if strings are scrambled or white spaces and comments are stripped.When stripping comments you can also preserve some PHP comments that you choose.
- Replaces variables, functions, classes, members, constants names from PHP scripts with nonsense names and obscure strings, removes comments and white spaces without affecting functionality.
- Starting with 2.0 it has encoder features to hide entirely the code structure.
- Fully obfuscate and encode your project before buying!
- No changes required to your source code!
- No changes required on server!
- PHP4 and PHP5 versions supported.
- Easy to use (in 1-2 hours you can be an expert)
- Advanced GUI
- Great for source/project analysis. You can see easy how/where every name is used.
Download this PHP tools at Here.