I divide this article by four posts, here is the first section:
1. Press Tab will hide tool bar and palette, Shift+Tab will hide only palette.
2. Hold Shift + click the top blue bar for toolbar and palette will move them to the nearest edge.
3. Double click the top blue bar, on any palette window, to minimize it.
4. Double click the gray background will bring up open file option, Hold Shift+double click will open up the browser.
5. Sick of the default gray background around your image? Select paint bucket, hold shift and click on the gray background, it will change to whatever color you have in your foreground color box.
6. In Photoshop, all "Cancel" buttons in a window can be changed to a "Reset" button by holding Alt.
7. Caps lock will switch your cursor for accuracy.
8. Press F button, it will switch between 3 different screen modes and give you more working area.
9. To draw a straight line, click then move to the end point and hold shift + click.
10. Hold Ctrl will temporary make any tool into move tool until you release Ctrl.
11. Ctrl + Alt and click drag the image, it will make a duplication of the current image over lay on top.
12. Hold Space bar, it will make any tool into "Hand Tool" until you release Space bar.
13. While in Zoom Tool, Ctrl+space = zoom in, alt+space = zoom out.
14. Hold Ctrl and press "+" or "-" it will change the % for image in navigator window.
15. When Using eyedropper tool to capture foreground color, hold Alt and click, it will instantly capture the color for background.
16. With Measure Tool, draw a line then hold Alt and draw another line from the end of the first line, it will measure the angle.
17. Ctrl+Alt+Z and Ctrl+Shift+Z will go back and forth in the history.
18. Alt+Backspace and Ctrl+Backspace will fill in the whole screen with foreground color or background color, Shift+backspace will bring up option window, Alt+Shift+Backspace and Ctrl+Shift+Backspace, will fill the image with foreground or background color but will leave the alpha transparent area alone.
19. When free transforming with Ctrl+T, hold Alt to keep the original image and then to transform a duplicated layer of it. Ctrl+Shift+T to repeat whatever you did in the last transform.
20. To make sure your Crop is on the edge of the image, hold Ctrl while cropping.
21. Ctrl+J will duplicate the current layer.
22. Ctrl+Shift+E will merge all visible layers to one layer, Ctrl+Shift+Alt+E will make a copy of the original and merge all visible layers.
23. While using Marquee Tools, hold Alt it will make the starting point as a center of the selection.
24. Ctrl + D to deselect, Ctrl+Shift+D to reselect what you deselected.
25. While selecting with Marquee tool, pressing the space bar can allow you to move the selection.
Tobe Continued ...