51. To center an image, Ctrl + A , Ctrl + X, Ctrl + V, I think it also puts that image on a new layer.
52. Ctrl+E will merge the highlighted layer down to the next
53. When you have a brush selected, using [ or ] will scroll up or down that brush list.
54. Double clicking the zoom tool will make the image 100%, double clicking the hand tool will fit the image to your screen resolution.
55. Typing Content:
Ctrl + H will hide the highlight on your selected type.
If you click once while your type is selected on the font list, you can use your arrows to scroll up and down and see the fonts change on the fly!
Alt + Left or Right arrows will change your tracking in increments of 10
Ctrl + Alt + Left or Right arrows will change your tracking in increments of 100
Ctrl + Alt + Up or Down arrows will change your leading in increments of 10 pts
Shift + Ctrl with <> will change your font size in increments of 2 pts
56. Ctrl + Alt + T to make a copy of the layer in which you want to transform.
57. Ctrl + Alt + Right arrow. duplicates the layer you are on.
58. Change the active layer : Alt + [ or ].
59. Move the active layer up and down : Ctrl + [ or ].
60. Link 2 layers: with move tool click in the first layer hold Shift and click in the second one.
61. Ctrl+[plus key] will let you zoom in on an image anytime while Ctrl+[minus key] zooms out. Ctrl+Alt+[plus key] will zoom in AND RESIZE the window to fit the image size... same for Ctrl+Alt+[minus key] as well.
62. When using the Polygonal Lasso Tool, click backspace to undo a lasso step.
63. Pressing X will switch the selected foreground and background colors.
64. Pressing D will reset the foreground and backgrounds colors to black and white.
65. If your image has multiple layers, create a Marquee selection and press Ctrl+Shift+Cit won't work if you selected a hidden layer) will copy the image into memory as if they were flattened! Paste it on a new document to see the result.
66. Ctrl+Alt+Z will do multiple undo, versus just one.
67. Ctrl+click a layer thumbnail to select the layer transparency
68. To see what your layer mask looks like (and edit it), Alt+click its thumbnail in the layers palette
69. Press and hold Ctrl+Alt and click the Help bar with your mouse, drag it down and highlight "About Photoshop" and let go of the left mouse button for a different About Photoshop splash/screen.
70. When using Polygon lasso tool hold Shift to make a perfect line, it goes every 30 degrees
71.Photoshop CS2: Group many layers by clicking the layers you want to group by clicking it while holding the Shift key down, and then press Ctrl+G to group them into a folder for means of better organization.
72. Ctrl+Shift+N creates a new layer with a dialog box; Ctrl+Shift+Alt+N gets you a new layer without the hassle.
73. Back to brush, [ and ] will increase/decrease your brush size, Shift + [ or ] will soften or harden your brush edge.
74. Still in [ and ], Ctrl + [ or ] will move your currently selected layer up and down the hierarchy and Shift + [ or ] will select upper layer or lower layer.
75. Stamp Tool (s) is used to copy an area of image (defined by alt+clicking and area) and paint it somewhere else (cloning). It also works when you have multiple images open at the same time. Alt click an area of any opened file image and paint it anywhere else.